If you are running a factory or an industry involving heavy equipment, you must have encountered the term Epox Flooring. It is a very common and sturdy form of flooring which is specifically made for industries involving hardcore weights and constant wear and tear. We will discuss more Epox flooring in the latter part of this article.
Even after knowing about Epox flooring, the question arises how do we contact the traders and companies. Bleen is the solution. It is an Australia based online directory that allows you to connect with various trading and sub tradie companies. All you have to do is to enter your query and their tool will generate the list of best entries for you.
If your query is specifically related to flooring and flooring solutions, you should visit FloorinDomain which is also an online directory but specifically deals with flooring solutions. You can enter the query of discount carpets and the tool will automatically generate the best discount carpet in your area.
Coming back to the discussion about Epox flooring, we must understand that it is a term that is used to describe the coating which is created by two elements which are collectively called resin. It contains short polymer chains which contain an epoxide group at their end. Multiple benefits are arising from epoxy flooring and sturdiness is one of them.
The strong bond between the resins makes epoxy flooring the strongest in the resin industry. When treated properly, epoxy delivers high resistance to chemical reactions and heat modulations with the least shrinkage.
Pros and Cons of Epox flooring
- visual aesthetics- it offers great value to the aesthetics of the workplace.
- durability- since it is highly durable, it is ideal for places involving heavy machinery.
- Affordability- when their durability is considered, they are a highly affordable option for flooring.
- Safety- since they are resistant to chemical reactions and are FDA approved, they are ideal for the food industry where hygiene and safety are required.
These benefits might make you run to know the best epoxy floor coating contractors near you. However, there are some cons as well.
- Smell- the smell while installation of Epox flooring might not be pleasing to everyone.
- Moisture- there is no denying the fact that epoxy flooring is moisture resistant, but it is moisture-resistant only if the moisture does not get trapped in it during the installation.
- Sensitivity- if installed incorrectly, epoxy flooring might become sensitive. It is best to install at that time of the year when the humidity is low.
These are the main three issues that people may often encounter while installation of epoxy flooring. However, these issues are easily dealt with post-installation. The best way to solve these issues is to hire local flooring companies while getting your flooring ready. This is because they will give you un-diverted attention.
Epoxy flooring is an ideal flooring solution provided that you get it done properly and with a well-trained contractor.